| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (GusG, J Lucas, TexasJim50, Peggy M, Gdads51, Southerntruck, klhansen),
113
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,422 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 | Here's a few pics of my 60 Apache 10 that I bought a few weeks ago. I'll post some better ones in the future.
54 Triumph TR2(rhd)needs total resto. 60 Apache 10 stepside shortbed 99 Excelsior Henderson | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 | I guess I did something wrong, I'll try again later, sorry about that. Joe
54 Triumph TR2(rhd)needs total resto. 60 Apache 10 stepside shortbed 99 Excelsior Henderson | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,442 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,442 | is it white on white with a white background? :p
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 | Yep, that's why it didn't show up. 
54 Triumph TR2(rhd)needs total resto. 60 Apache 10 stepside shortbed 99 Excelsior Henderson | | |
| |
| |