The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Shade Baby), 152 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,214
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 154
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 154
Well let's see if I figured this out. I hope this link works. Let if know if it doesn't.


http://community.webshots.com/user/elmclm

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 843
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 843
The link worked fine,Eric.Lots of good work there

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 161
Z
'Bolter
'Bolter
Z Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 161
Truck is coming out great. It appears you had a really nice truck to start with.


1946 Chevy Pickip
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,409
J
Former Workshop Owner
Former Workshop Owner
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,409
Looks good Eric, did I see 2 separate trucks, or is one a parts donor?

John


~ J Lucas
2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6
2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s)
2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0
1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton
1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWB
In the Gallery
My Flicker Photos!
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 113
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 113
That was fun! I always like checking out other people's projects. What color will she be?


Everything is different now...
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 428
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 428
Looking good, Eric. Keep posting pics as you make more progress.


Ralph Davis
1970 Chevy C10 Webshots
My Stovebolt Gallery page

Old trucks never die, they just find a new home.
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 154
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 154
I bought it in St Louis in 2002. It was a shell when I got it. Previous owner had stripped it down to just the cab and doors. Then he started to work on the drivers side cowl and caught it on fire. I had to put it back together to see what all was missing.Changed jobs and moved to Minnesota to try and get closer to wife's family in Wisconsin. Job didn't work out in Minnesota and now I have moved to Wisconsin. Haven't had much time to work on the 51 in past 2 years. Last picture is how it looks today. All it really needs is paint and seat covers and a few odds and ends to finish. Thanks for the good comments.

Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 154
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 154
Sorry Rocker.It is going to be black when I get aroumd painting it.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0