| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,706 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 | Does anyone out there have the GM part number for the left and right front fender for the 60-66 pickup? I sure would appreciate the info if you do. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 | 3757459 (LH) 3757460 (RH) is what my book shows, but could have been updated. Pretty sure the dealer is outta them, though. Brian | | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 | Thanks Brian. Appreciate it. I'm sure they are. Actually there was a place that sold nos GM parts and I was going to check with them if I can find there site. I think they were in the Chicago area. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 2,384 | I was able to get one NOS RH fender from Tom Myers in OK about 3 yrs ago. At the time he also had a complete NOS roof skin. The fenders are are tough to find, wish I had bought up a bunch about 20yrs ago. Brian | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | I just bought a single GM front fender off eBay. I missed out on the twin brother. I need them to replace the stolen sheetmetal for OLRED66. The NOS GM front fenders are hard to come by, however they pop up once in a while. I ear-marked a pair of NOS GM fenders for a project truck I am doing for a friend. At that time, I still had the good, original tin on OLRED66 and didn't anticipate someone making off with the originals from OLRED66.
Tony | | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 | Yeah if we only knew then what we know now. Someone had the whole back cab panel on ebay here a while back. Still in the crate. Never thought I would see one of those. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 70 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 70 | I looked at a pair of NOS fenders that I bought about a year ago. They both have a blue and white sticker on the inside that have a part number, right side #03781468 and left side #03781467. The sticker also says Genuine GM Parts. The cardboard also has the same sticker and part number. The cardboard wraps around the fender and is open at each end. It looks like these were shipped to the dealership in 1993. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 | Thanks Fortynine5. I appreciate the info. That really helped. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 141 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 141 | Hey, Guys,
Don't forget Fred's Trucks in Tucson. | | |
| |
| |