The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rusty Rod), 80 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,127
Posts1,056,680
Members48,452
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#221377 02/05/2007 5:06 PM
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 90
K
kwf
Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 90
Does anyone out there have the GM part number for the left and right front fender for the 60-66 pickup? I sure would appreciate the info if you do.

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
3757459 (LH) 3757460 (RH) is what my book shows, but could have been updated. Pretty sure the dealer is outta them, though. Brian


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6
#221379 02/05/2007 10:50 PM
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 90
K
kwf
Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 90
Thanks Brian. Appreciate it. I'm sure they are. Actually there was a place that sold nos GM parts and I was going to check with them if I can find there site. I think they were in the Chicago area.

#221380 02/05/2007 11:05 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
I was able to get one NOS RH fender from Tom Myers in OK about 3 yrs ago. At the time he also had a complete NOS roof skin. The fenders are are tough to find, wish I had bought up a bunch about 20yrs ago. Brian


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
I just bought a single GM front fender off eBay. I missed out on the twin brother. I need them to replace the stolen sheetmetal for OLRED66. The NOS GM front fenders are hard to come by, however they pop up once in a while. I ear-marked a pair of NOS GM fenders for a project truck I am doing for a friend. At that time, I still had the good, original tin on OLRED66 and didn't anticipate someone making off with the originals from OLRED66.

Tony

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 90
K
kwf
Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 90
Yeah if we only knew then what we know now. Someone had the whole back cab panel on ebay here a while back. Still in the crate. Never thought I would see one of those.

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 70
F
New Guy
New Guy
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 70
I looked at a pair of NOS fenders that I bought about a year ago. They both have a blue and white sticker on the inside that have a part number, right side #03781468 and left side #03781467. The sticker also says Genuine GM Parts. The cardboard also has the same sticker and part number. The cardboard wraps around the fender and is open at each end. It looks like these were shipped to the dealership in 1993.

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 90
K
kwf
Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 90
Thanks Fortynine5. I appreciate the info. That really helped.

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 141
A
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
A Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 141
Hey, Guys,

Don't forget Fred's Trucks in Tucson.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0