The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, Phak1), 174 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,283
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
Can anyone recommend a good exhaust shop in Austin, TX?

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 33
4
4D6 Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 33
I use Midas at Anderson & Burnet... Good as any. Also; the guy on 71 just south east of Bastrop picks up piece work and there isn't much he can't do...


Experience is the ability to recognize a mistake when you make it again....
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6
Hey ~ thanks for the recommendation. I'll try to swing by there this weekend. All I need done is have one of the exhaust donuts changed. Without a lift, I just don't feel like dealing with it myself... nor the subsequent hassle should one of the studs bust off.

How about a general all around mechanic? Do you have a guy for that or do you do all of your own work? I can handle most small stuff but can easily get in over my head fast than I'd like.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0