The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 151 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#218088 10/20/2006 4:30 AM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 46
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 46
My '53 GMC is missing some parts due to a fender bender in the past. I have looked at many sites that have fenders, grilles, hood parts, etc. but I can't find any mention of the parts I need. One is a black painted piece of sheet metal that was in between the radiator and the fender. It bolted to the rounded grille wrap-around that has the GMC logo on it, and to the radiator support. I am also missing a bracket that comes out between the radiator and this piece. Ant help appreciated as I want to start putting things back together.


1953 GMC half-ton
#218089 10/20/2006 9:52 PM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
T
Ex Hall Monitor
Ex Hall Monitor
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
The only suggestion I can give is to start hitting swap meets in the area. Good luck.


Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
#218090 10/21/2006 12:56 AM
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 124
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 124
I have had good service with Toms Truck Parts in Miami Oklahoma. I bet he has all you need. I dont know his number but you can get from directory assistance.


I like old trucks

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0