The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible), 165 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,213
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
R
Junior Member
Junior Member
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
I am keeping the original front axle on my 1958 shortbox stepside. But I cfound out that I need new knuckles. Does anyone know where I can get them?

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
I don't know where to get them. Question; what's wrong with the originals that they need replacing? Seems odd that they would be bad to me.
Check the Swap Meet, someone might have a complete axle, they're the same '55-'59.


Bill Burmeister
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 141
A
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
A Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 141
I got mine from Fred's Truck Parts in Arizona. He's at:

http://www.fredstruckparts.com/cart/home

Fred's a good guy. Good luck!!


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0