The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (cmayna, Jon G, JW51, Gdads51, Ridgeback, 1 invisible), 115 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,370
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#216194 09/22/2006 12:34 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2
Anyone know of a conversion kit or an easy way to transform my 41 pickup from a single chamber master to a dual chamber master cylinder. Thanks

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 784
4
'Bolter
'Bolter
4 Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 784
There is no conversion kit that I know of, but It can be done fairly easy.

What I did was use a 69 mustang master cylinder (drums front & rear) and fab up a bracket that bolts to the orig pedal assembly.

If yu want some pictures email me directly and I'll get them off to you. Sorry unable to post here.

The whole process isn't hard. Hey, if I can do it anyone can.

George

Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,897
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,897
the supliers sell a kit for the trucks that have been converted to automatic transmissions.

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 15
H
New Guy
New Guy
H Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 15
Big mike I used george's pictures to make my bracket I wish that I took a tape measure to it before I mounted work great thanks again George
Harvey


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0