The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (John Dlugos, 1 invisible), 150 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#215226 09/07/2006 1:19 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 127
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 127
Ok usually I would not do this but it's for charity..
I will be at a car show at doherty high school in colorado springs... It is on the 22nd of september... Cars are ariving around 7am..
it's $10 to enter your car, free to check out the cars.. all the money goes to support their vocational auto program. This show is planned, staffed, and run by vocational auto students at the school. Doherty has an amazing program they usually win the ford AAA auto competition held in the state of colorado..
I'll be there with my 51 driver... It would be cool to meet some other bolters. Contact Brad Wheaton for more information at 719. 328. 6480
thanks,
m


"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
-D. Parker

1951 Chevy 3100
#215227 09/07/2006 1:25 AM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
Mike51, make sure you post this in the Events section next year, after I move to CO.. maybe i'll be able to make the trek down there (from the longmont area)


Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
#215228 09/07/2006 1:33 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 127
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 127
sorry, I will repost it down there...


"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
-D. Parker

1951 Chevy 3100

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0