| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,457 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 40 | I am looking for the little bolts that are used to connect window frame to the channel that the door glass rests in on 47-50 model chevys. I was told they were called Sex Bolts at a local glass shop, but no one knows where I can find some. If anyone knows where I can get some of these I would greatly apreciate it. Thanks! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | called barrel screws - check yer favorite repro vendor, they should have them, used a lot of years Bill | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 40 | I have already tried Brothers, LMC, and Bowtie Bits and none of them carry them. Does anyone else know who may have them?
Greg | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 40 | | | |
| |
| |