| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 328 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 328 | I have installed a 1976 Chevy truck front end on the frame of my 1953 GMC 100. I am now planning to scrap that and place the body on a 1985 s-10 chassis that I bought for $100. With the s-10, I don't have to worry about messing up the suspension and steering geometry. Also, the wheels will fit within the wheel wells. Wish me luck and give advise if you have any. Thanks, Phil
Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine and into your brain...that is where crappy ideas come from.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 158 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 158 | You've asked for good wishes and advice. You've gotten the wishes, the advice is as follows:
Keep the rubber side down.
B | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 | Sounds like an interesting project.GOOD LUCK | | |
| |
| |