| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,614 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 196 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 196 | I saw a REAL nice Red 1950-ish being hauled on an open trailer behind a U-Haul yesterday. They were just coming up on the Harry Nice bridge going into Maryland from Virginia. Was it someone here on the list? NICE looking truck.
Rance
66 C10 FS/LB 292/4-spd manual (I also enjoy Hang Gliding) I'm too sexy for my hair, that's why it isn't there
| | |
| |
| |