I'm a morom, I always save in my favorites any badass trucks and cool ideas I find for mine, but this one time, I saved the pics to my computer, but didn't seem to save the link, it was in a forum post, with a couple pics from a car show of some kind or another. Any help you guys can give me is greatly appreciated....
It's a maroon Chevy 1st series pick up, with a S10 longbed, but they molded the stock fenders onto it. I'll get the pic up as soon as I can
PS if u haven't seen it yet, the body lines actually look really good, but def needs the bed shorted, and the tailightsshaved and replaced with something better
here we go...
[img]http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~cmanolio/47-55/100_1221.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~cmanolio/47-55/100_1222.jpg[/img]
Also any information anybody can give me on these would be great. Who took the pics, where, Owner's name, location, e-mail, drivetrain, frame, year. Thanks.