The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (KEVINSKI, fonz8261, 5cameo8, Barry Martak), 114 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,418
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 310
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 310
Hi Tom,
You must be so bussy that you can't even remember what a bed looks like, but I have to try. grin
The new business going as planned? Seen your message in the body shop? stretch done, now the finishing touch ?
Take your time and only answer if there is some spare time left and you're not sleeping yet smile
We'll wait.
Good luck

Richard

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 205
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 205
Hey Truck
I finished Papa Murphy's school on Saturday!!!!!!
I have 3 weeks to work on my truck. I am picking up my motor in Des Moines on Wednesday. Bought a 383 stroker for the truck.

As for the truck it is finished and I will be passing it on to the media blaster on Weds. As for the paint and body. My so called paint man in Des Moines backed out on me. When i get the truck back i will be looking for a new body guy.

I will post some more pictures on Thursday.

Tom


48 Chevy 3100 Shortbox 5 window
"The Big Dog"
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 310
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 310
It's okay Tom, no worries, just making sure you don't run away with the pizza's and forget to update smile Not in a hurry here, just thinking" I wonder how he is doing" and then I have to write it down before I forget. "Oldtimers" or something like it, I forgot what exactly grin
CU whenever you're ready
Richard


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0