| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#20852 07/15/2003 1:07 AM | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 53 Member | | Member Joined: May 2003 Posts: 53 | Hi guys I am looking for a picture of a 1/2TF tonaxle exploded view, I am trying to round up parts to install one,my project started out as just a bare frame I have found a stock rearend,just looking for what I need to put it in,my frame has the springs mounted and thats it thanks wayne
1956 GMC TF 1/2 ton 1955 GMC 500 model (Gumby)
| | |
| |
| |