The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (DadsFirstPickup), 85 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,118
Posts1,056,305
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#205636 04/08/2006 5:48 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 112
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 112
I have been to a site that makes after market motor mounts for just about any motor to vehicle combo.,now I need to order some and cant remember the name of the place,I've searched the forums thinking maybe there was some mentioned,but none. Does anyone know a company that has a site to get motor mounts from?


1949 Styleline Special
1972 K5 Blazer
#205637 04/08/2006 7:09 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 112
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 112
SORRY! I posted in the wrong forum,should have been in hi-po. I'll try not to do that any more.


1949 Styleline Special
1972 K5 Blazer
#205638 04/08/2006 7:23 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 990
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 990
No big. Please don't worry about it.

#205639 04/09/2006 4:26 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,832
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,832
If you happen to check back on this site, I think your looking for Chassis Engineering.


Evan
#205640 04/09/2006 4:17 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 112
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 112
that was it.chassis engineering,cant believe I forgot that, Thats were I got my brake kit!


1949 Styleline Special
1972 K5 Blazer

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0