For the last 5 months, I've had horrible gas mileage. I think I've found the answer, and I need your input, would this cause it?
5 months ago I was in a small accident and the tailpipe got whipped around like crazy. There are 2 "kinks" in the pipe. I have included a link (at the bottom) that shows where the kinks are and what they look like from above.
(The left tailpipe is normal, the right is what mine looks like)
The one to the farthest right is easy to understand, it went from an L to an I then back to an L.
The one at the bottom is a little more confusing. It kinks and bends up, coming up out of the page.
So the question is, if the engine is not getting rid of all the exhaust, doesn't this cause the exhaust to go back to the engine, causing less performance and worse gas mileage? PLEASE tell me I'm right

I'd like to go back to my 15 mpg rather than my 5 currently.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mysavioreigns/detail?.dir=5d2b&.dnm=c439re2.jpg&.src=ph