The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (FAST55, Donf, Hanks custodian, CuzzFuzz), 95 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,446
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
Just uploaded another batch of additions (and updates) for the Gallery.

We got some more good stories. And there's a Big Bolt in there some of you would like!!

As always, let me know if you find any boo-boo's.

Enjoy,
Peg


~ One of many.
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
Peg,

Super nice bunch of trucks. I'll be reading more in a little bit.

Thanks for putting them for all of us to enjoy grin

Sabrina


Sabrina
'54 3100

Now cruising in the Passing Lane

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
Hey nice new bunch, BUT, why is Richard Jacquet's 1960 GMC Fender Side Listed as a Chevy Stepside? It even has the GMC 305 Big Block V6.

Also I know you added my truck to the gallery, it was listed in the NEW trucks last week, but I don't see it listed in the gallery when I chick on the 60-66 link. Just an over sight right?

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,079
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,079
Jolly,

I missed that big GMC emblem right in the front ... duh! But Richrd called it a Stepside. ?? Maybe you can send him a note about it. Would you ask him to be sure he let's me know what to fix on his page.

As to the year listing ... I haven't gotten to it yet. I've got 39 to add. Thought I'd get to them today. Probably will get started ... not sure how far I'll get.

Peg


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 364
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 364
Quote
Originally posted by Jolly:
1960 GMC Fender Side Listed as a Chevy Stepside?
GMC's are "Fender Sides", and Chevy's are "Stepsides"? What's the difference? I'd have called it a stepside too. :confused:


Keith
If it were easy they'd have grade schoolers doing it!
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 153
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 153
i think this chart is correct:


GMC | Chebby

Fender Side | StepSide
Wide Side | Fleetside
New Design | Advance Design
Blue Chip | Task Force


I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
tony


Overland Blue, 1953 GMC 1/2T, 100-22, 228/1bbl, 4sp/4.10 6v, shortbed/fender side/5-window.
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
T
Ex Hall Monitor
Ex Hall Monitor
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
Hi Peg, Just want to verify that you received the pics & story of my 38 coupe. It's been several weeks since I sent them. I'm not pushing, just want to be sure you got them OK. Thanks.


Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 21
G
Apprentice
Apprentice
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 21
Looks like you guys got my truck loaded into the 60-66 galery section


NO MORE BLING RIMS!!!!!
1966 GMC 1/2-Ton Pickup
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 364
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 364
Quote
Originally posted by old_blue:

GMC | Chebby

Fender Side | StepSide

Thanks old blue, I guess I've never heard that before. Hurray, I learned something new today. smile


Keith
If it were easy they'd have grade schoolers doing it!

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0