| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,476 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 244 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 244 | What's a '55-'56 GMC front grill's worth? It'll need rechroming but complete. That's the "moustashe" with turn signals, center bar and both "bullet"...are those the correct terms? :confused:
I'm thinking it'd look cool on my '56 Chevy Burb. I realize that I'll need to drill for the mounting bolts. | | |
| |
| |