| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, Joe W),
211
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 70 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 70 | I've put up a new page in MSN Groups, but the photo staorage is only 3Mb, guess I'll have to pay for more space at http://groups.msn.com/ZaccasStovebolts/shoebox.msnw
"After you skin yer knuckles, Mr Shifter ain't yer friend any more." 1942 Chevy 3/4 tonIn the Stovebolt GalleryPhoto Site1946 Chevy 5 window coupe/ute (new stray) 2000 Nissan Patrol 4x4 4.5l turbo diesel
| | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | A great story, Zacca. You've bitten off quite an ambitious project but looks like you're capable of the task. It's neat that you have the history of the truck. Best of luck to you. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | Zacca - you can get plenty of free pic space at webshots - I used it to put up about 50 shots of a car show last summer , and will put more on some time - no real hassle, and a reliable outfit Bill | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | Yahoo! also has photo storage in their accounts...
-W | | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 70 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 70 | Thanks for that guys, I've reached my limit and I have more pics to post, I'll check those out.
"After you skin yer knuckles, Mr Shifter ain't yer friend any more." 1942 Chevy 3/4 tonIn the Stovebolt GalleryPhoto Site1946 Chevy 5 window coupe/ute (new stray) 2000 Nissan Patrol 4x4 4.5l turbo diesel
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 68 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 68 | also Zacca myspace.com is pretty decent for things like that as well | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 | Zacca, Your site looks great . Did you have all those photos there all this time & I'd missed them? I'd been dying to see those brush 'bolts I'm going back in to read some more... Real nice Sabrina | | |
| |
| |