The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (JW51), 181 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,100
Posts1,056,168
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#200116 02/04/2006 1:56 AM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 96
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 96
Hi everyone,I live on Vancouver Island up in the great white north and just bought my dream truck a Canadian built 1950 model 1300.Is this the same as the U.S. built 3100 ?Thanks for any help,
coolchevy

#200117 02/04/2006 3:58 AM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
F
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
that's exactly what it is, cool, and welcome to the garage - this is the spot to find help keepin yer dream from becoming a nightmare!

if yer ever up in the Valley, drop by, I'm easy to find

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics
#200118 02/04/2006 6:23 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 96
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 96
Hey thanks,red
is yours the RED one I saw just as we were leaving Courtney last Monday ?I think it was just south of Royston.
Jeff

#200119 02/04/2006 7:51 PM
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 179
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 179
Welcome coolchevy.

I own a 1950 Canadian built model 1300. You can see it in the Gallery or click on my name and check my profile information.

I live across the water from you in Halfmoon Bay.

If you need any information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lots of good information available on this site.

We look forward to seeing some pictures of your dream truck.

Greg Falls


When I go cruisin' in the old truck....women smile, men weep and dogs beg for rides.
#200120 02/04/2006 8:08 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
F
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
Jeff - don't recall being down there Monday, but then I'm not sure I could tell ya where I was yesterday! grin mine looks like this and I don't know of any other in the Valley similar

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0