| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
149
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 218 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 218 | I'm sure many of you read about one of our fellow Stovebolters who had a 63 truck he had spent considerable time and money on, and was using it as a daily driver. He just sold his S10 as it was too small for a newborn, wife and 5 year old!
I just met Brian(64Fleetside) a few days ago when he had posted some of the parts off the truck. I couldn't understand why he would want to get rid of them till I saw the link about his misfortune. http://www.stovebolt.com/bboard/cgi-bin//ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=22;t=003684#000008
I believe him to be a young guy with a new family and probably no more than liability on his truck. Hoping that some of us could possibly help him out with a donor truck to get him rolling again.
email me if you have suggestions.
Six4me Bob Dale Evansville, IN | | |
| |
| |