| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, dt235sd, FAST55, FishinToms53, 3B, Rusty Heaps, 1 invisible),
100
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,632 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 279 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 279 | I have 2 of those compasses in the box.You guys may think that the price is crazy but they are rare.GOOD used ones are unheard of unless the truck/car was stored inside all its life.The sun eats the crap out of them are really brittle when you find them.I also have one 37-39 and one 40-42(same compass,different colors)GM compass that I recently turned down $6000 for the pair.
Gangster whites and straight pipes.....
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 65 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 65 | I think the factory offered an electric shaver that went in the glove box and was powered off the cigarette lighter. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 279 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 279 | Originally posted by sanderson: I think the factory offered an electric shaver that went in the glove box and was powered off the cigarette lighter. They did.
Gangster whites and straight pipes.....
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 279 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 279 |
Gangster whites and straight pipes.....
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 15 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 15 | FOOT OPERATED GM ACCESSORY WINDSHIELD WASHER UNIT ON 1951 - 1953 TRUCKS.
dip
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 135 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 135 | On Ebay today I saw a fog light switch.
However I don't know if it was for auto or truck or both. It was styled like our old Chevy heater switch and clearly labeled FOG.
Word hard, play harder, enjoy life!
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 | That FOG light switch is being sold by Kanter Products with the Unity Fog Lights they feature in their catalog and on their web site. It is part of the entire fog light package. Joe 
"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!" My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.Operators are standing by to take your calls! Now cruising in the Passing Lane | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 1,904 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2001 Posts: 1,904 | Passenger side arm rest?
I've seen those cable operated turn signal arms on an old logging truck. 1948 3/4-Ton 5-Window Flatbed Chevrolet 34 Years. Now with a '61 261, 848 head, Rochester Monojet carb, SM420 4-speed, 4.10 rear, dual reservoir MC, Bendix up front, 235/85R16 tires, 12-volt w/alternator, electric wipers and a modern radio in the glove box.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 146 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 146 | eng12, i have one of the signal arms on my new to me 48 GMC 1 ton flatbed | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 627 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 627 | Cletis - I said rare, not useless! 
Mike Barnes 1950 GMC 1-ton pickup
| | |
| |
| |