The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (78buckshot, 49oneton, Napco Man, Otto Skorzeny, tclederman), 121 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,623
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
I have 2 of those compasses in the box.You guys may think that the price is crazy but they are rare.GOOD used ones are unheard of unless the truck/car was stored inside all its life.The sun eats the crap out of them are really brittle when you find them.I also have one 37-39 and one 40-42(same compass,different colors)GM compass that I recently turned down $6000 for the pair.


Gangster whites and straight pipes.....
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 65
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 65
I think the factory offered an electric shaver that went in the glove box and was powered off the cigarette lighter.

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
Quote
Originally posted by sanderson:
I think the factory offered an electric shaver that went in the glove box and was powered off the cigarette lighter.
They did.


Gangster whites and straight pipes.....
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
bump


Gangster whites and straight pipes.....
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 15
5
Junior Member
Junior Member
5 Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 15
FOOT OPERATED GM ACCESSORY WINDSHIELD WASHER UNIT
ON 1951 - 1953 TRUCKS.

dip


You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 135
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 135
On Ebay today I saw a fog light switch.

However I don't know if it was for auto or truck or both. It was styled like our old Chevy heater switch and clearly labeled FOG.


Word hard, play harder, enjoy life!
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,820
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,820
That FOG light switch is being sold by Kanter Products with the Unity Fog Lights they feature in their catalog and on their web site. It is part of the entire fog light package.

Joe smile


"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!"
My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.
Operators are standing by to take your calls!
Now cruising in the Passing Lane
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,904
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,904
Passenger side arm rest?

I've seen those cable operated turn signal arms on an old logging truck.


1948 3/4-Ton 5-Window Flatbed Chevrolet

34 Years. Now with a '61 261, 848 head, Rochester Monojet carb, SM420 4-speed, 4.10 rear, dual reservoir MC, Bendix up front, 235/85R16 tires, 12-volt w/alternator, electric wipers and a modern radio in the glove box.
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 146
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 146
eng12, i have one of the signal arms on my new to me 48 GMC 1 ton flatbed

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 627
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 627
Cletis - I said rare, not useless! grin


Mike Barnes
1950 GMC 1-ton pickup
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0