| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Hotrod Lincoln, greenie-reddy, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, Phak1, Guitplayer, Perro, 1 invisible),
166
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 112 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 112 | Need to replace carpet in blu64. Had a couple of bad experiences in the past. Do any of you know of a rubber floor mat that fits, i mean is actually was formed to fit the floor of my 64 low hump? Bought one one time from napa, paid a premimum price for it only to find it was a one size fits all. Thanks. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 45 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 45 | I'm in the same boat, Blu. I've been looking for a full-width rubber floor mat that fits my '65 (floor has removable hump). I've held off buying one due to doubts about the fit. Brothers, Jim Carter and The Filling Station all have them. It'd be interesting to hear from someone who has bought one of these. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 | Dont know about the rubber mats,but I got a custom fit carpet mat for my 55 from Chevy Duty.It fit perfect.The only trimming I had to do was when I installed late model seats,and That was just cutting holes for the seat blocks. | | |
| |
| |