The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (WICruiser), 209 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,102
Posts1,056,184
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#192504 11/02/2005 3:44 AM
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 112
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 112
Need to replace carpet in blu64. Had a couple of bad experiences in the past. Do any of you know of a rubber floor mat that fits, i mean is actually was formed to fit the floor of my 64 low hump? Bought one one time from napa, paid a premimum price for it only to find it was a one size fits all. Thanks.

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 45
?
Member
Member
? Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 45
I'm in the same boat, Blu.
I've been looking for a full-width rubber floor mat that fits my '65 (floor has removable hump). I've held off buying one due to doubts about the fit. Brothers, Jim Carter and The Filling Station all have them.
It'd be interesting to hear from someone who has bought one of these.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
Dont know about the rubber mats,but I got a custom fit carpet mat for my 55 from Chevy Duty.It fit perfect.The only trimming I had to do was when I installed late model seats,and That was just cutting holes for the seat blocks.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0