The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Wally / Montana, Guitplayer, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, 51sub, 1 invisible), 135 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,097
Posts1,056,163
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#189759 09/20/2005 1:30 AM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 45
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 45
Curious if anybody has attempted to, or put a hard or soft tonneau on a 69-72 K5.

I'm curious because I know that theives generally won't try and steal what they can't see, and having someone jack my backpack or any number of things out of the K5 I'm getting would really [censored] me off, I'd rather have something that will keep items out of sight and rain without resorting to the hideous factory hardtop. i'd be open to a hard or soft tonneau, though I really like the sliding-hard panel ones they have for the newer trucks.


God is not on the side of the big armies, but of those who shoot best.

http://www.speedyoldtruck.com
#189760 10/13/2005 12:55 AM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 45
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 45
ttt


God is not on the side of the big armies, but of those who shoot best.

http://www.speedyoldtruck.com

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0