The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 182 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,228
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#186867 08/04/2005 12:30 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
My Stepdad heard that a swap meet was this weekend August 5-7 in Canton Texas. Can't find any info ,anyone know about it?

#186868 08/04/2005 3:33 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
It is listed in the Dallas paper,call LEE AT 903-567-3037 for spaces,etc, Are you going,, I may go down in the morning for a quick look, it is usually a small one..nice to hear from you again..Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

#186869 08/04/2005 3:58 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
Thanks Joker I knew you would come through. Yeah I may go Saturday with some friends as long as everything goes as planned. grin

#186870 08/04/2005 4:01 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
If you think about it remind me when the winnsboro parade and event comes up, I want to take my wife to it this yr,, too sad, she dont wanna go that far without air so we will have to use her car.Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

#186871 08/04/2005 4:07 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
I sure will!Always a good show.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0