| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, 55shaker, joe apple, Gray_Ghost, Hush, 52Carl, JW51),
155
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 55 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 55 | Today I went to a wedding that was held on a few acres out in the country and not more than 50 feet from the seating area was a very long GMC sittin' in the weeds. Looked to have been there a LONG time. (They had even decorated it with pumpkins and fodder, and on the back was a "Just Married" sign).
I was told they thought it was a 56, but the front grill looks like the 57 GMC's in the Stovebolt gallery, and it had a "370" on a very straight and clean grill.
The bed was gone but the frame behind the cab looked to be 12 feet long or so. Anybody know what kind of bed this thing originally had?
I was invited back to look closer when I don't have on my Sunday-go-da-meetin' clothes!
Thanks...any info is appreciated. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 55 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 55 | Anyone? I'm kinda wondering what the "370" on the grill stands for.
Thanks again. | | |
| |
| |