The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,105
Posts1,056,539
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 42
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 42
I have a buddy restoring a 55 chevy half ton pickup, second series. Would appreciate info on the original engine color and where best to locate the paint. Thanks. wjb

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
wjb,

What size engine?

This might help: http://www.danroy.com/truck/master.html

Tim

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 42
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 42
Tim---sorry about that. I guess engine specifics would be helpful. I am not sure about c.i.d., but it is a 6 cylinder. I can get more specifics if need be. Thanks for the information. I'm going to check out that site. wjb

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 42
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 42
Tim:---follow up--I just checked the site, and I think I will need c.i.d. specifics. thanks again. wjb


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0