The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (RoadsScholar, Otto Skorzeny), 196 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,231
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#179386 02/04/2005 7:19 AM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 331
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 331
I took my running boards in today to have them coated with a bed liner product. I am very happy with the way they turned out.Cost $250. Plus a few pics of Mt. Baker Have a look here.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sublime589/album?.dir=3452

#179387 02/04/2005 7:56 PM
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 438
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 438
Stuart-
Link isn't functional for me.

#179388 02/04/2005 8:33 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 75
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 75
what's the deal with bedliner coating?? why does it cost so much to have this done professionally?? I've seen the 2 part coating stuff for around $125 per GALLON. Do you think the results would be really bad if it was just brushed on??? I'm thinking of using this material on my cab floors and tranny cover, etc. What do you think????


'53 chevy 3/4 ton
#179389 02/05/2005 1:12 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 476
B
Moderator
Moderator
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 476
Link didn't work for me either.


Don't lose your head to save a minute,
You need your head, your brains are in it.
Burma-Shave (1947)
#179390 02/05/2005 1:39 AM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 40
W
Junior Member
Junior Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 40
I coated the inside of my fenders with it. I hope that it will stop rock stars. It is between 1/8 and 1/4 inch thinck.

I will ley you know if it works.


Ted Wilson
#179391 02/05/2005 1:58 AM
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 438
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 438
Johnny-

Many have used bed liner paint as a great insulator and sound deadener in the cab. Find it on sale!


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0