| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,679 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 14 | I have a 1965 C20 with no hub caps. I like the look of the white painted cap with the red circle in the middle and the white chevy emblem in the center. I have seen these on chevy's from neighboring years, but only on half tons. My question is this: did they make these caps at all for 16 inch wheels? I'm thinking they would look cool with a little wider wheel than stock. I don't feel the need to be period correct here, but what are my options? I got the truck last spring from a friend. It is chevy light green with a white grill and bumper. It has a 350 V8 from 1969, stock four speed, and goes like a bat out of hell. Any hub cap comments would be helpful. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 15 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 15 | Howdy, I've seen many of the 60's 3/4 pickups running the 70's 3/4 hubcaps- gold & black. Try ebay. This week 3 sets sold for under $30.00. New ones from say the Truck Shop here in SoCal go for $48.00 each!!!
You want the ones with the 6 bars & not 5. Once you take a look, you will see what I am talking bout. You also can just go run a set of Mooneyes disc too. Good luck on the hunt! | | |
| |
| |