| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 | I bought my truck 3 weeks ago and I'm looking for sources for manuals and parts. Swap meets are one source and I know of some of the major parts suppliers but does anyone deal in NOS parts? I'm not new to the car collector hobby,I've been involved with military vehicles for years but this is my first "civilian" vehicle. Loved these trucks with the V-6 since I was five years old. All advice and comments welcome. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 454 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 454 | Welcome aboard kwf. Have you clicked on the Links link at the top of the page? Lots of suppliers listed. Not many vendors deal in NOS. Best bet for NOS is either the Swap Meet (also up above) or eBay. So what type of truck did you get? Good luck.
Jeff Nelson
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 90 | Thanks for the replies. My truck is a 1960 GMC, model 1002, 305A v-6, and custom cab with two tone paint. In it's day quite a looker. Not so now. | | |
| |
| |