The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (WICruiser, 2 invisible), 142 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,269
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look what I stumbled upon while looking at a 59 Napco. Farmer said he also had a couple of 57s behind the trees. I asked "Trucks?", Nope..cars. As we walked through the tree line my mouth started salivating and lo I beheld the sight you see on the following link.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5859617&uid=2902753&members=1

Now I am in a real pickle. What do I do? Chase the 59 Napco or the 57? Both is the correct answer in my mind.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
Buy em ALL!!! Wow...what a find.

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 204
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 204
Boy, I would do whatever I could to get those two '57 Hardtops, and the '58 Impala if I could.

Mike

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 336
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 336
Sell me the Napco for $200 and then you can buy the 57s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Bone. No sale. Put another couple of numerals on there before the decimal and we will talk.

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 336
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 336
It sounded good at first!
The old guy probably gave some one $50. bucks for the old thing back in the 70s. Or some one gave him $50. bucks to haul it away.
If only I was friends with Marty McFly he could take me back to those days.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 466
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 466
Nice Find!!!
Just keep repeating....It's Christmas, I've been a good boy, It's Christmas, I've been a good boy, It's Christmas, I've been a good boy.....

grin Buddy


"Keep the shiny side up....."
'50 GMC Suburban
'55 1st Chevy Pickup
http://community.webshots.com/user/buddyinak
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 476
B
Moderator
Moderator
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 476
Me too, what a find! Sometimes I wonder if we shouldn't start a club to help eachother finance those rare finds before they are gone. By the way, what's that thing got under the hood? Looks like a real barn burner! grin


Don't lose your head to save a minute,
You need your head, your brains are in it.
Burma-Shave (1947)
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 96
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 96
Houston, Could you draw me a map of the location grin grin grin The photo probably don't do em justice.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0