| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,461 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 687 | Mr. Huston: Some blind squirrels find all the nuts!! I will be glad to watch the progress on that thing of course I am Jealous as the devil about it also. GO CUBS!!!!
popcorn The Truth is Out There (Lucky you are lucky) | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 | The old girl looks pretty solid.Did you get the load of stuff with it? | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | I hope he lets me empty out the cab and bed there before I winch it up on the trailer. He said he also has the original engine from it on another shed so hopefully I can throw that in too. Rather put a V8 in it though but I have to get it home first. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 | How do you guys do it? The spare tire on your "find" is in better shape than the tires I'm driving on. You must have classy farmers out there.
"Happiness equals reality minus expectations" - Tom Magliozzi
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 175 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 175 |
Gravity - It's not just a good idea, it's the law.
| | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | If it was in that barn looks like you saved it from certain doom.  | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Cletis, The truck is sitting were it was parked about 20 years ago according to the farmer.
By the way, do you have any room on your spread where I can store some of these treasures so my wife stays happy? | | | | | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 687 | If Cletis doesn't I got 15 acres behind me that I can store it. Remember Posession is 90% of the law. I would trade my 59, Harley, Maws and the dog for that truck!! Ok I would keep the dog  Ben. popcorn The Truth is Out There (Would I look good with 2 Shotguns and a beagle in that truck) | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 543 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 543 | Hey Houston, I've PM'd you about those Texas trucks...Can you give me more info in another PM???
Pessimist - Sees glass as half-empty. Optimist - Sees glass as half-full. Gov't- Sees glass and takes it from you because you have a glass. Political Correctness: A philosophical belief system bereft of common sense and logic, that supports and rewards ignorance and stupidity.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 158 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 158 | Wow, great find! Like others have said, I am also jealous, have fun with your new rare find.
- Shane
- Shane (ChevyToughRebel) 2 Trucks; -1955 3/4 Ton Chevy -1979 3/4 Ton Custom Deluxe 20 4x4 1955 Second Series 3600 GED = Git Er Done
| | |
| |
| |