The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny), 127 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,094
Posts1,056,465
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 59 I tried to buy 2 years ago was still sitting where I had found it. The farmer has decided that now he really does want to sell it.
This will soon be on my trailer heading south.

See what you find when you go hunting!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5859816&uid=2902753&members=1

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
Mr. Huston: Some blind squirrels find all the nuts!! I will be glad to watch the progress on that thing of course I am Jealous as the devil about it also. GO CUBS!!!!

popcorn The Truth is Out There (Lucky you are lucky)

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
The old girl looks pretty solid.Did you get the load of stuff with it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope he lets me empty out the cab and bed there before I winch it up on the trailer. He said he also has the original engine from it on another shed so hopefully I can throw that in too. Rather put a V8 in it though but I have to get it home first.

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 578
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 578
How do you guys do it? The spare tire on your "find" is in better shape than the tires I'm driving on. You must have classy farmers out there.


"Happiness equals reality minus expectations" - Tom Magliozzi
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 175
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 175
Very nice!


Gravity - It's not just a good idea, it's the law.
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
If it was in that barn looks like you saved it from certain doom. eek


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cletis,
The truck is sitting were it was parked about 20 years ago according to the farmer.

By the way, do you have any room on your spread where I can store some of these treasures so my wife stays happy?

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
If Cletis doesn't I got 15 acres behind me that I can store it. Remember Posession is 90% of the law. I would trade my 59, Harley, Maws and the dog for that truck!! Ok I would keep the dog grin Ben.

popcorn The Truth is Out There (Would I look good with 2 Shotguns and a beagle in that truck)

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 543
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 543
Hey Houston, I've PM'd you about those Texas trucks...Can you give me more info in another PM???


Pessimist - Sees glass as half-empty. Optimist - Sees glass as half-full. Gov't- Sees glass and takes it from you because you have a glass.
Political Correctness: A philosophical belief system bereft of common sense and logic, that supports and rewards ignorance and stupidity.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 158
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 158
Wow, great find! Like others have said, I am also jealous, have fun with your new rare find.

- Shane


- Shane (ChevyToughRebel)
2 Trucks;
-1955 3/4 Ton Chevy
-1979 3/4 Ton Custom Deluxe 20 4x4
1955 Second Series 3600
GED = Git Er Done

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0