The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 94 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,474
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#174206 12/08/2004 2:50 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
Wow, I have been gone a couple of months and most of the names on the boards are newbies. I thought "I'll just look to see how many new people have joined since I left. Over a 1000 new member, Holy cow!

Well I am back for a little while. After the holidays I will be working on the second annual "Tools for a Cure" so I may not be around too much.


Brian Moore
1949 3100 5 window Deluxe
"Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow"
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Glad to have you check in, you never know, you might miss something,,Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
Hey Fred! I will be back here more now that my fathers estate has been settled. Things are starting to get back to normal.


Brian Moore
1949 3100 5 window Deluxe
"Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow"
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
Some of us Old Dogs are still hangin around in here, but man we have had a bunch of new puppies show up.

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
Jolly are you still around! Good to see ya!


Brian Moore
1949 3100 5 window Deluxe
"Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow"
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,773
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,773
Good to see you back, Brian. Haven't been around much lately, either. Some of us old dogs are still here. wink
[img]http://www.c-gate.net/bulldog/assets/images/history1.jpg[/img]


Fred
52 3600
69 C-10
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
Brian Buddy!! All has been quite on the Northern front. Knew you was having a hard time glad things are "somewhat" better, time to take care of the little munchkins and get them ready for Mr. Santa, Oh give that lovely wife of yours a hug from us.

Tools for a Cure let me know when and how i can help again. For a piece of Ms. S. homemade apple pie I'll move this ol world if I need too. Oh tell Ms. S. any Home made Christmas goodies POP & Maws takes CARE packages. grin

popcorn The Truth is Out There (About done with vacation I'll be back to bug you guys more) Ben

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
Ben I will make sure something from our Christmas goodies makes it down your way. We are doing our best to make sure the kids are "almost" spoiled this year! thanks

Brian


Brian Moore
1949 3100 5 window Deluxe
"Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow"

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0