Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Southerntruck, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
78
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,491 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | just curious,, does anyone use these for only gloves,,mine is so full of stuff that I can hardly close it,,I do have a pair of gloves in it though,,,, Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,897 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,897 | Everything I put in the glovebox of my 48 ends up on the floor(box is on the seat) so I have a lot of room to put stuff :p
There is enough good in the worst of us and enough bad in the best of us that it does not behoove any of us to criticize the rest of us. - - Be yourself. If you are ever lost, It will be much easier to find yourself if you know who you are!
| | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | joker, that's the first thing i do after unlocking and opening my door is reach in the glove compartment and pull out my gloves when i'm preparing "red rover" for a drive. tony'n weatherford :rolleyes:  | | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 428 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 428 | Gloves? Is that what they're for? I've got extra tailamp bulbs,points and condenser,screwdriver, utility knife,owners manual,wet naps,chewing gum(unchewed),tire pressure guage,flashlight,insurance card,pens,window scraper,and a few business cards, but no gloves. Real men don't need gloves!!  | | | | | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 285 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 285 | brjr51-Didn't know them glove boxes were that large!  | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | B-56, you can get a lot of stuff in there,, Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | |
| |