The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (klhansen, tricordati, Pre '68 Dave, Gazz, Peggy M), 79 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,096
Posts1,056,473
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 144
Im going to have a "Complete" redoing of the Brake System and HandBrake included... Now I would like to know as to what company is the best to get "Quality" parts from?
I have to do this before I ship the truck so I might as well have it done with Quality Parts and have it done right.Im going pretty much "Original." grin

Any other advice also for the topic is also welcome.

Id be "Very Thankful" for your response

Best Wishes
Classic Finn

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 166
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 166
I got complete brake overhaul kit for my 37 Chevy truck from Kanter Auto Products, www.kanter.com. They were helpful, kit includes new shoes, flex lines, itc for $140.00, got my steel brake lines from inline tube.


1937 Chevy pickup
In the Gallery
1952 MGTD

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0