The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (LAROKE, Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, tclederman), 73 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,347
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8
O
Junior Member
Junior Member
O Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8
HI,
Does anyone know where I can find a Front grill for a 1954 or 1955 1st series Chevy Truck? I have called every parts dealer, posted an ad up on swap meet, but no luck. Anyone know if any dealers out there have them?

Thanks

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,745
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,745
Around here I see rechromers selling them for about $650 at the carshows. The quality of the chroming is probably variable. These are not reproductions.


54 3100 with 235
62 flatbed dump C60 with 261
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 146
K
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
K Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 146
E-MAIL me I may have something for you.
[email protected]


if it dosen't need fixed, break it
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 124
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 124
If you want used you should be able to get it from Toms Truck Parts in Miami Oklahoma.


I like old trucks
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8
O
Junior Member
Junior Member
O Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8
Thanks Bullet!

Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 117
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 117
And if you want a parts grill,,you can have mine,,just pay the shipping,,it's just sittting around anyway........ cool cool cool

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8
O
Junior Member
Junior Member
O Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8
Hi 50chev,
I would like to take you up on your offer, I live in Virginia 22508, could you tell me how much for the shipping?

Mike

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,571
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,571
It seems like there are always a few on eBay. That grille isn't a cheap item - it was only used for a short time, and has parts that tend to get smashed up. I've got one, but it's for a medium-duty truck. It's headed to eBay once I get around to pulling it from the truck.


Get a REAL truck, get a GMC! www.oldgmctrucks.com
1954 GMC De Luxe COE

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0