| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
100
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,317 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 8 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 8 | HI, Does anyone know where I can find a Front grill for a 1954 or 1955 1st series Chevy Truck? I have called every parts dealer, posted an ad up on swap meet, but no luck. Anyone know if any dealers out there have them?
Thanks | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 1,745 | Around here I see rechromers selling them for about $650 at the carshows. The quality of the chroming is probably variable. These are not reproductions.
54 3100 with 235 62 flatbed dump C60 with 261
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 146 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 146 | E-MAIL me I may have something for you. [email protected]
if it dosen't need fixed, break it
| | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 124 Member | | Member Joined: May 2004 Posts: 124 | If you want used you should be able to get it from Toms Truck Parts in Miami Oklahoma.
I like old trucks
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 8 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 8 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 117 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 117 | | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 8 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 8 | Hi 50chev, I would like to take you up on your offer, I live in Virginia 22508, could you tell me how much for the shipping?
Mike | | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 | It seems like there are always a few on eBay. That grille isn't a cheap item - it was only used for a short time, and has parts that tend to get smashed up. I've got one, but it's for a medium-duty truck. It's headed to eBay once I get around to pulling it from the truck. | | |
| |
| |