| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Jack Ryan, Peggy M, TUTS 59, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Hawkman, baldeagle, 2 invisible),
70
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,356 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 209 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 209 | DOes anyone know if there is gonna be a all chevy truck show in southern cali any time soon? Ive never been to a allchevy show. I want to see some 60-66 chevys!
Stovebolt-It is painted
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 55 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 55 | I have no idea what part of the state Vacaville is in but there is always a 60-66 truck show there in the Spring I believe. Not a HUGE show but slowly growing from what I hear. Holler at me at [email protected] and I will find the name of the guy that runs it if you are interested. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com <- click on message boards - then click on 'events' http://www.chevytalk.com - click on the forums - then scroll down and down to : Upcoming Events / Car Shows | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 543 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 543 | Woogeroo, I had no idea that '67-'72 Chevy site existed!!! That's a neat little site there!
Pessimist - Sees glass as half-empty. Optimist - Sees glass as half-full. Gov't- Sees glass and takes it from you because you have a glass. Political Correctness: A philosophical belief system bereft of common sense and logic, that supports and rewards ignorance and stupidity.
| | |
| |
| |