The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Wally / Montana, Guitplayer, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, 51sub, 1 invisible), 135 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,097
Posts1,056,163
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 37
5
New Guy
New Guy
5 Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 37
I am looking to get away from 4 giant drums and get discs all around with a new brake booster, I am getting some new wheels and just want everything to look nice, plus work a hellava lot better, and be safer, anyway any websites would help me, or any places to stay away from

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
is this for a car or truck?


Brian Moore
1949 3100 5 window Deluxe
"Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow"
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 77
6
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
6 Offline
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 77
try this they are a very reputable company I have used them on 3 vehicles, www.mpbrakes.com

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 37
5
New Guy
New Guy
5 Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 37
its for a 58 biscayne

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 24
P
Apprentice
Apprentice
P Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 24
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2470677584&category=33566

this might be what you are looking for. I purchased a set for my 50 Chev - not here yet but other members of the forum report that they have purchased from these guys and were pleased with the product purchased

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
I bought a set for my 49 3100 and have yet to install it. But I am pleased with the price that I paid and looking at the set once it arrive I have to say the quality looks good.


Brian Moore
1949 3100 5 window Deluxe
"Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow"

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0