The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (klhansen, pdlightning, ndkid275), 119 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,139
Members48,435
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#166840 10/09/2007 11:04 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 161
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 161
I am going to try to reupholster the seats in my 59 chevy panel. Has anyone done this before? I'd like to sew in channels using vinyl with a sueded finish. It's a complete redo -- I'm stripping everything off down to the springs and starting from there. Any advice would help! Thanks!


I LOVE MY TRUCK

1959 Chevrolet Apache 38 Panel Truck in the Gallery
#166841 10/11/2007 3:43 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 37
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 37
First of all dont throw away anything from the seats until your finished with them. ( SO you know how thick your padding needs to be, design of seat somewhat, etc.) Wow, I am assuming you have done some upholstery and sewing before ? If not get a good book on auto upholstery.(theres a bunch on ebay) I have been doing upholstery for 30 years. Feel free to ask my email is [email protected]


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0