The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Otto Skorzeny, rfs56trk, Buckeye998, Chip O, WICruiser), 121 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,172
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 424
O
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 424
Does anyone reproduce the correct rubber floormats for '58 trucks? I know there are reproduction mats made but all the ones I have seen are more correct for 55-57. The '58 mats had sort of an egg crate pattern to them..you know...little rectangles! I imagine 59 was the same. Anyone?


Mike
------
1958 Chevy 3200 Fleetside
1958 GMC 100 Wideside
------
Did you get free advice today? To donate to this site using PayPal is fast and EZ. Click here: http://www.stovebolt.com/office/thanks.html
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
The repro I got from the old ChevyDuty had the rectangular pattern I believe. I no longer have the truck so cannot verify for certain. You may want to contact them and inquire.


Bruce
Old Toy: Ol' Betsy stock 59 Apache SB Stepside (Gone but not Forgotten)
New Toy: 1962 Impala SS Coupe
The Driver: 1990 Toyota truck
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 424
O
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 424
Thanks Bruce!


Mike
------
1958 Chevy 3200 Fleetside
1958 GMC 100 Wideside
------
Did you get free advice today? To donate to this site using PayPal is fast and EZ. Click here: http://www.stovebolt.com/office/thanks.html
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
Sent you email


Bruce
Old Toy: Ol' Betsy stock 59 Apache SB Stepside (Gone but not Forgotten)
New Toy: 1962 Impala SS Coupe
The Driver: 1990 Toyota truck
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 424
O
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 424
Here is what my original floor mat looks like

My original mat

Another shot

Does anyone reproduce a floor mat with this pattern? I know it was used it 58-59. Was this same pattern used in '57? I know the suppliers carry floor mats that must be an earlier pattern or maybe they are just a replacement mat?


Mike
------
1958 Chevy 3200 Fleetside
1958 GMC 100 Wideside
------
Did you get free advice today? To donate to this site using PayPal is fast and EZ. Click here: http://www.stovebolt.com/office/thanks.html

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0