The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (46 Texaco, Otto Skorzeny, 50Chevy3100), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,119
Posts1,056,313
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 13
B
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 13
I need to re-cover the seats in my all-original 41 pickup. Does anyone know what the correct fabric would be, and where to get it?

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 37
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 37
SMS in oregon might have it 503 263 3535 Tom

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
Who is SMS Tom? Are they a fabric distributor or upholstery shop? Do they deal with the public? Can you buy small quantities?
Thanks
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 700
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 700
Bob - Did you ever find any info on the seat covering? I did a little research and found that there was actually a leather cover offered as an option. I know that riding in the hot Florida sun I sometimes had to peel my back off of the Naugahyde covers, so I'm considering going leather.

Let me know if you find anything and I'll do the same.


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 709
Quote
Originally posted by Denny Graham:
Who is SMS Tom? Are they a fabric distributor or upholstery shop? Do they deal with the public? Can you buy small quantities?
Thanks
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL
SMS Auto Fabrics reproduce a lot of the fabrics from days gone by and yest you can buy what you need. A supplied sample is recommended but not required and they will send you samples of what they have available from the information you supply. www.smsautofabrics.com


Bruce
Old Toy: Ol' Betsy stock 59 Apache SB Stepside (Gone but not Forgotten)
New Toy: 1962 Impala SS Coupe
The Driver: 1990 Toyota truck

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0