| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 16 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 16 | Can anyone tell me where I can get a clear bench seat cover. I am going to send out my bench seat to the upholstery shop with the new seat cover and would like to have a clear cover installed also. Is this an item that the upholstery shop would make,or is there one availible out there? Thanks for any input, Leo T. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | I think you'd hafta get the shop to come up with one - the factory mighta had some kinda plastic overlay originally to protect the seat until the new owner got it, but that's nothing I've ever seen on the market .... not that I'm an upholstery guru Bill | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 37 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 37 | Yes your local upholster should be able to make you one. Tom | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 16 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 16 | Thanks guys, I will call the upholster Tuesday morning and check to see if he can make one. Leo T. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 209 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 209 | Have you tried Danchucks? | | |
| |
| |