| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 150 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 150 | Will someone with a non-ac 1964-1966 C10-/20 truck measure the depth of the glove box lower surface panel? I installed an Old Air Hurricane a/c system and need to get a new glove to replace the big hole that has been there for 15+ years. I think a non a/c box will fit, and if I can get that dimension ordering one will be a lot easier. Thanks, Mike | | |
| |
| |