| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,360 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,600 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,600 | Anybody going to the Rustoberfest October 10th? New Florence, Mo. right off I-70. Weather permitting, I plan on being there with the 54 Pontiac. If our son is off and wants to drive the 53 1-Ton, it will be there also. What about you Shakey? https://www.facebook.com/Metalflakes/Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 10/02/2026 12:53 AM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,909 Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT | | Gearhead, Stovebolt Tech and Parts Tracker, Mod for Swap Meet and GTT Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,909 | Don - I had lunch with Steve today and he mentioned he was thinking about going. I would, but we are going to NY to visit our oldest son and family, so unable to attend. If you do go, post some pictures and give us a report if you would please. 
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100Follow this story in the DITY Gallery"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
| | |
| |
| |