Hy Chuck, Welcome, I assume you are looking for a ten hole on 7 1/4" bolt circle wheel. What size of tire will you be mounting? This forum has many different "departments" your question would be better asked in the parts wanted forum farther down the page. I have no doubt that super moderator Dan will be along to assist you. Once again Welcome!
Since your asking for help finding a specific part for your truck, and not identification details, I've moved this thread to the Truck Parts Wanted forum, where it will get the best responses and help in finding what you need.
Best of luck with your search!
PS - It will help folks help you if you can reply to 3B's question above. That way we can focus on your specific need.
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 Follow this story in the DITY Gallery "My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine" 1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
Thanks for getting me to the right forum. I plan on running 6.00x20's all the way around. The truck has 7.50's up front and 8.25's in the rear at the moment.
Chuk - You may already know, but looking at the wheel/tire specs in the 1946 Chevrolet Truck Data PDF (Pages 91 & 92), your '46 2 Ton (6000 Series) needs the 20x5.0, 10 lug, 7-1/4" bolt circle with a 5-3/8" offset. The same wheels were used on the Chevy 5000 Series COE's, so something to pay attention too to widen your search range.
The data file shows the same style/design wheel with a 4-3/4" offset (used on the 4000 Series 1-1/2 tons), which won't match up, if your other wheels are the 5-3/8" offset. You'll need to be very specific checking the offset when confirming possible finds.
I did a little wandering through Facebook Market Place last night and struck out on finding anything being offered in your vicinity. You may have to search more distant areas to find what you need if a fellow Bolter can't help.
I also did a tiny bit of searching through ebay, but only found one ad for 1-1/2ton rims that have the wrong offset.
Hope this provides some help for you and fellow Bolters to see if a wheel can be found.
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 Follow this story in the DITY Gallery "My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine" 1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
Chuk - I spent much of the day today with fellow Bolter KCMongo here in the Kansas City metro area, who is a long time supplier of most things old Chevy and GMC truck. I asked him if he had any wheels that would fill your need and he showed me several in his parts yard that we visited this afternoon.
I know it's a fair distance from you, and getting one to you would involve a pallet and associated shipping, but if you're interested, give him a call at (816) 265-1462.
~ Dan 1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 Follow this story in the DITY Gallery "My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine" 1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver) US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)
Chuk, Please re-think your decision to run 6.00 X 20 tires on your truck. They will look waaaay too small. I have 6.50s on my 1936 Chevy and they look appropriate and my truck is smaller looking than yours. I recommend 7.50 X 20 all around for a truck that is not working for a living. My Dad always ran the same combo you have on our 1946 COE. You can see pictures of my truck in the gallery to get some size perspective.